Breathless is a survival horror role-playing game where you play as Survivors trying to stay alive in a walled city full of Crawlers (zombies). The entire game fits on two sides of a letter-sized sheet of paper, making it the perfect game to print at home and enjoy for a nice and cozy zombie killing one shot.
The game is inspired by things like: Shaun of the Dead, Left 4 Dead, The Last of Us, and other great zombie related media.
Basically, if you want to kill some breathless living dead, this is the game you are looking for.
This game features...
- A beautiful half-fold brochure that contains everything you need to play.
- Simple, yet deadly rules that reflect how tiring it is to survive a zombie apocalypse.
- Rolling tables for weapons, locations, complications, missions, and more.
- Looting mechanics to make sure you are properly armed against the undead.
- Items deterioration mechanics for when you use them as a way to stay alive.
- A splendid character sheet available directly on the back cover of the brochure.
Breathless was designed to be accessible, and easily hackable. As such, its text is licensed under the ORC license.
For more on the Breathless third-party license, its creator kit and SRD, check out the Breathless Creator Kit.Read the Breathless Creator Kit
You may use the following high-resolution assets when covering the game.
- Release Date: March 1st 2022
- Format: bifold pamphlet (5.5×8.5”)
- Number of players: 2-5
- Writing, layout & design: René-Pier Deshaies-Gélinas
- Publisher: Fari RPGs